I'm a 15 year old, 100% self-taught fantasy/ethereal/science fiction artist living in Arizona, USA. I have been creating my stories and creations ever since I was 2-3 years old. (Yes, I was able to draw, write and read at that age, ask my parents.) I have been drawing ever since I was a few weeks old. (Started out drawing traditional trees, I started digital art in early 2014 when I discovered I was good at it.) I've been with recipes since 2009 and I've been writing music since 2013 as I unintentionally discovered I had a talent at that. So I draw, write, make recipes and write music.
Some notes to consider abut me:
* I'm not a one note artist. I only consider myself partly a furry because most of my races and species can be considered "furry". (I prefer them being called anthros...) I draw many things from landscapes to spacescapes to characters to logos, etc.
* I don't mind you watching me just for one thing that I draw specifically. But I would appreciate if you're at least willing to look at everything else besides what you watch me for.
* I draw, write, make recipes and write music.
* I'm a ridiculously private, reserved and introverted person. I may act spirited and vivacious online, but offline life is the real story. (Being online is just...fun.)
* I don't always respond to comments, favs and shouts. I'm more likely to respond to a longer comment then a "cool picture". That doesn't mean I don't appreciate them, I love each and every one. (Unless it's disturbing, creepy, impudent or offensive.)
* I'm not into role playing. So please don't do it on my page and submissions.
* I'm a very, very, VERY nice person. Do not take my niceness as instantly being your BFF. I chose a "friend" carefully and it's 99.9999% not likely you're one of them. In fact, I only have one online friend. This doesn't mea I "hate" you, as if that were the case, I would hate everyone on here. So I don't have something against you if I don't call you a "friend". Everyone on here is a passive acquaintance or just a plain acquaintance to me. I'm just a private person, that's all.
* Albeit I'd love to watch my favorite people, I won't watch you. Sorry. This happened on DA and I got flooded with an aggravating 980 messages a day and I rarely ever look at my notifications unless they were notes, journals, miscellaneous notifications or comments/replies. I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean, but what's the point in watching someone if you're never going to look at what they post? Even if I like their art, I constantly forget about that the most. So I'm not going to watch people. But I will try to visit YOUR page if I really like your art, but I won't watch you as it'll flood my notifications and I forgot to look at what people posted.